• Civil engineering is the mother of engineering.
• Civil engineering is perhaps the broadest of all the engineering field.
• It deals with large buildings, roads, bridges, airports, dams, irrigation projects and other engineering constructions.
• In the next two decades, India is expected to double its infrastructure facilities.
• You can literally make a change by being a civil engineer, it is a branch of the big tree "Engineering"
• Public sector - NHAI, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, GAIL, SAIL Central Public Works, State Public Works, Railways and Metro Projects.
• Private sector - L&T, Prime Infras, Reliance Infras, Tata Projects Ltd, IRCON International Ltd, Jaypee Group, Essar Group, Gammon India Ltd.
GANDHI POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
Gandhi Kalvi Nagar, Sathy - Kovai NH Road, Vinnapalli, Sathyamangalam, Erode District, Tamilnadu, India.