• Electrical engineering is one of the fastest growing fields that involves study and application of electricity and electronics.
• The three year diploma in electrical and electronics engineering course was started in the academic year 2008. The annual intake is of 60 students.
• The department will make the best effort for students by giving practical knowdgle about industrial machines, home appliances, industrial and house wiring, PLC, PCB circuit development, motor and celling fan rewinding and also develop software knowledge to the students about MATLAB, MULTISIM and AUTOCAD.
• The members of faculty and students actively participate in seminars and conferences. The department with the help of faculty and entrepreneurship development cell conducts courses on entrepreneurship development to enable the students to acquire advanced production skills.
• Job opportunities are ample in both private and public sectors like railways, civil aviation, electricity boards and utility companies, electrical designs and consultancy firms and all types of manufacturing industries.
Students from our college are working in following companies:
◈ Bajaj international private limited
◈ Crompton greaves limited
◈ Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
◈ Bharat heavy electrical limited (BHEL)
◈ Power Grid Corporation of India limited
◈ Tamil nadu electricity board(TNEB)
◈ Indian Railways Etc.,
GANDHI POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
Gandhi Kalvi Nagar, Sathy - Kovai NH Road, Vinnapalli, Sathyamangalam, Erode District, Tamilnadu, India.